Scorpio 550 SF
The ELHO Scorpio 550 SF loads stones directly into the trailer!
The ELHO Scorpio 550 SF (SideFlow) stone picker features a conveyor system that transports the material out of the machine, enables stones to be loaded directly into a trailer.
The centre conveyor has a very sturdy structure and lifts stones from the ground. The kinetic energy of the stones is dissipated before arriving at the side conveyor, which has a lighter structure and is equipped with spring steel rods and a rubber mat. Both conveyors effectively sieve dirt off the stones.
The conveyors can be stopped temporarily, for example in the headland, to avoid an obstacle or when switching trailers. The rake tines continue to collect stones all the time, which are then lifted onto the conveyor when it is reactivated.
The Scorpio 550 SF stone picker is controlled electronically, as on the Scorpio 710 model. The Scorpio 550 SF is ideal for large field areas where it would be inefficient for the pulling tractor to unload the hopper by itself.
Towing eye K80
- Trailers up to 2,7 m fits under the conveyor in all situations
- The side conveyor transports the stones directly to the trailer
- Isobus- control
- Automatic reversal of the feed rotor and windrowers
- Stepless adjustment of the rotation speed pf the windrowers and the feed rotor
- Large windrowers wheels that turn with the machine and are easy to replace
- Telescopic drawbar with collision protection
- Large 560/60 R22,5 bogie wheels
Stepless adjustment of the rotation speed of the windrower and feed rotor
Automatic reversal of the feed rotor and windrowers
Automatic reversal of the conveyor
The conveyor chains are excavator chains
The conveyors make the cleaning efficient
Organic material is effectively removed with a hydraulic fan (additional equipment)
- The machine's service mode facilitates service
- If the center conveyor or side conveyor is blocked you can reverse their rotation. When the rotation is reversed the center conveyor automatically slides up and lets the stone and obstacles down to the ground to avoid damaging the machine
- Strong fully bolted support construction, which makes it easy to replace
Screen / ground blade
- Each steel bar in the screen can be individually replaced
- Every other screen steel bar is elevated
- Rubber bushings at rear attachment points allow sieve steel bars to flex laterally
- Ground blade made of Hardox steel
- Screen steel bars made of Hardox and Imacro M steel
- 1 / 4
- 2 / 4
- 3 / 4
- 4 / 4