The ELHO Scorpio 710 is an extremely efficient 7-metre stone picker!
The popular ELHO Scorpio 550 stone picker now has a big brother! The Scorpio 710 has a working width almost two metres wider than the smaller model. The wider pickup rotors significantly increase productivity.
The Scorpio 710 features an electronically controlled valve block that can be used with a tractor that has LS hydraulics or with an optional hydraulic unit. Load-sensing hydraulics make tipping the hopper even faster.
The large stone picker is simple to operate from the cab of the tractor using the control unit with colour display. The control unit enables precise adjustments to the working depth, for example.
The screen size can be adjusted hydraulically during operation by varying the distance between the sieve bars.
The new pickup rotors are even more effective at sieving soil. The spiral pattern on the inner tines removes the soil to the side while still lifting stones to the centre. The outer metre of the pickup rotors feature a traditional spiral pattern to ensure that stones at the edges are collected to the middle of the machine.
Towing eye K80
Tipping height 2,7 m
Quick emptying of the container
Automatic reversing of the feed rotor and the windrowers
Stepless adjustment of the rotation speed of the windrowers and the feed rotor
Telescopic drawbar with collision protection
Large 560/60 R22,5 Bogie wheels
- The large and durable winding tines have built-in rotor bearings that are protected from dirt
- The wide winding tines are made of Hardox steel and are welded to the rotor tube
- The wedge-shaped tines with long welds are designed to prevent stones from flying over the rotor tube
- Large and open construction prevents blockages
- Protected hydraulic drive
- The lifting cylinder is protected from stones
- The pickup rotor can be reveresd
- The lifting force of the tines are 700 kg
- Hydraulic drive system can temporarily increase the pressure of the windrower motors
- Hydraulic drive prevents the machine from being overloaded, broken or worn, even during blockages
- Stepless adjustment of the balancing pressure
Screen / ground blade
- Hydraulically adjustable screen size 30-60 mm
- Each steel bar in the screen can be replaced individually
- The steel bars are mounted at different heights
- Rubber bushings that allow the rods to be bent sideways
- Kumilevyt takaosan kiinnityspisteissä mahdollistavat seularautojen joustavuuden sivusuunnassa.
- The ground blade is made of Hardox steel
- The steel bars of the screen are made of Hardox and Imacro M steel
- 1 / 3
- 2 / 3
- 3 / 3