The ELHO Arrow 3200 and Arrow 3700 are ELHO’s progressive, trailed mower conditioners, which combine ELHO’s reliable basic solutions, excellent cutting properties and enjoyable operation.
The conditioning rotor has straight pendulum flails with rounded edges and a spring-loaded counter bar. This solution is a tried-and-tested way of providing the quickest drying. The large, adjustable back plate of a very spacious conditioning chamber turns the forage flow down in an even, airy and fast-drying swath. The conditioning chamber also enables widespread without additional equipment. An even, clean and airy swath is a prerequisite for high-quality bale forage. Low-profile oval discs and optimally designed stone guards ensure a tidy and clean mowing trail.
These models come standard with ELHO’s HydroBalance suspension system, which lightens the cutter bar straight above the cutting bar. Adjusting the HydroBalance suspension is very easy. The knob next to the pressure gauge is used to adjust the suspension as desired.
Both models come with 380/55-17 low-profile tyres as standard.
ELHO Arrow 3200 / Arrow 3700:
- Cutting unit can be lifted high on headlands to prevent swath disturbance
- Highly load-bearing wide tyres come standard
- Quick turns on headlands; end cushioning of the boom cylinder
- Adjustable hydrobalance system comes standard
- Widespread possibility comes standard
- Easy to service
- Conditioning rotor, round forged steel fingers, adjustable counter bar